A web hosting plan is under the requirement of serving all business needs. It should incorporate the needs of the business, available packages and server locations. In selecting a hosting plan for your website, it is very important that the nature of the products and services being offered on the website is determined so as to make the right decision. In addition to this, there are other factors which also require deep consideration and include pricing options along with the server type of the hosting plan.
Those who are new in the web hosting industry may find it very difficult in selecting the ideal service for hosting their website. There are various types of hosting plans being offered which includes:
- Shared hosting plans: This type of service includes sharing the same server with other websites as well. The sharing process will extend to software applications which eventually make them cheaper amongst all options. The costs incurred will be equally borne by all website owners on the server.
- Dedicated web hosting plan: This type of hosting plan allow the user to own the web server at their disposal without any limitations. The server is dedicated to a particular website. Performance level of websites using this server is high since no one else is haring it however, the costs incurred are borne alone which renders this option to be expensive.
- Virtual private server (VPS): This type of web hosting plan fall between dedicated and shared hosting plans. The server is shared with other websites however; the resources are divided within fixed proportions so as to ensure that the traffic of other sharing websites does not affect the performance of your website. This type of plan is quite affordable as compared to a dedicated plan and is safer and stable in comparison with the shared web hosting plan.
There are various web hosting plans available on the internet however; your requirement is to select the one which suits your business requirements closely and effectively. Below mentioned are some web hosting plans that have the features and tools necessary for developing and managing a website for your business:
- InMotion: The tools are free to use and are quite effective in building an attractive website. It can be easily used by both novice and experienced webmasters and operates at share web hosting plans, dedicated web hosting plans as well as on virtual private server plan.
- HostGator: This web hosting company offers tools used in crafting a fully functional and attractive website. It has a fine blend of features, performance, support and price and is the ultimate choice for nearly every webmaster.
- GoDaddy: For those who are looking for a web hosting company which has an incredible customer support program, flexible website developing tools and email integration within Microsoft products, GoDaddy plan is the best option available. The prices are very affordable and the tools are very easy to use. The web hosting service provider considers quality as it’s first and foremost responsibility.